THE VISION - Radical hospitality
We attempt to make all of our decisions using the lens of The Five Practices of Fruitful Congregations by Bishop Robert Schnase.
Radical Hospitality, Passionate Worship, Intentional Faith Development, Risk-Taking Mission and Service, and Extravagant Generosity.
They are simple, but powerful; and we know they will help us be the church we want to be for this community.
Our belief and pursuit of Radical Hospitality leads us to do several things. We will:
- keep this site as simple and current as possible, so you can find the info you need.
- post as many videos of worship and fellowship as possible so you can see our actions and beliefs as long as you like before you join us on campus.
- host Exploring Memorial classes for visitors and new members to start new relationships, understand goals and dreams, and tour the campus.
- post greeters at the doors of both worship services to help you feel welcome
- provide a secure check-in for your children that are infants through 5th grade
- provide important points in the services on the screen or bulletin, so you will feel comfortable with the structure of services.
- provide you with a copy of the book we are using to inspire our worship themes.