THE VISION - INTENTIONAL FAITH DEVELOPMENT
We attempt to make all of our decisions using the lens of The Five Practices of Fruitful Congregations by Bishop Robert Schnase. They are listed along the left side of this page and of every other page under this heading. They are simple, but powerful and we know they will help us be the church we want to be for this community.
Our belief and pursuit of Intentional Faith Development leads us to do several things. We will:
- provide multiple learning opportunities throughout the week for every age group
- provide teachers that are equipped, trained, and aware of our Safe Sanctuary Policy
- connect our studies to the themes in worship whenever possible
- offer opportunities online when possible to reach those that cannot frequently join us on campus
- stay current on the best possible ways to reach children, youth, and adults through the continuing education of our staff members